IT’S ALWAYS HARD TO SAY GOODBYE
With glassy
eyes and a long face, I looked at my college for the last time
With every
step that I took, I realised what I was leaving behind
With every
bid of farewell, I recognised the sad smiles on their faces
With every
tight hug, I realised that I needed them more
And soon came
the time for me to leave, & they obliged with that too
They wished
all the good things for me, secretly praying for me to stay
As the train
left the station & their last spec was gone….
It came
rushing to me….It was crushing me within…nothing was more painful than this….
“IT” was the
pain of leaving my life behind
“IT” was the
pain of leaving my identity behind
“IT” was
nothing but the pain of leaving my FRIENDS behind
I smiled for
all those things that they did for me and even for those they didn’t
I thanked them
for all those times when they tolerated my madness
I cried for
all those times when they showed what I mean to them
AND I
secretly wished I could stay…… Where my LIFE is!!!
wow...superb...
ReplyDeleteThanku :)
DeleteNice one... Wil miss you.. :)
Delete