SOLITUDE...
On a rock by the sea, I sat alone
Looking around me found I am just on my own.
I should have realized it as soon as I chose this path
That it's not something people would like to cross....
I waited & waited...so much in vain
For someone to come around and be my rain!!
I yearned for a caring touch & an untainted heart
But all I got were minds full of wrath!!
But all I got were minds full of wrath!!
I went on and on till I reached an oasis of emotions
But that too turned out to be a mirage of fruitless premonitions...
I tried to divulge myself in my cherished memories...
Which had long been locked up in heedless glories.
I don't know why I still went on
For that was me...on a path Unborn!!!!
But that too turned out to be a mirage of fruitless premonitions...
I tried to divulge myself in my cherished memories...
Which had long been locked up in heedless glories.
I don't know why I still went on
For that was me...on a path Unborn!!!!

Comments
Post a Comment